Monday, October 1, 2007

Damn Cold!

I caught a cold this weekend. I hate being sick. Trapped in the house. I mean the only good thing was that I had my son to hang out with. And he keeps me entertained. The night before last the first night of my illness Joaquin decided that he really didnt need to sleep so he kept J and I awake all night. So yesterday on top of being sick I was exhausted! Last night he decided to fight me on falling asleep which normall I just let him win but last night I had a headache so around 11:30 he finally gave up fighting me. I dont think I would say I was victorious because it took an hour and half to get him to call it a night. He did however sleep until a quarter to 9 this morning. A record for him 9 hours of concecutive sleep. A nice break for J.
I still feel sick but came to work so I could just at least get out of the house. I hate being couped up against my will. Tonight should be good. Sushi and a movie.

No comments: