Friday, September 28, 2007

Being a Mom


Being a mom has come more natural to me than I ever expected. I think I new I would take to being a parent easy but you always have the doubt and fear that maybe you dont have what it takes. I have more patience than I thought I would have, hearing him cry or throwing temper tantrums never frustrates or annoys me. I have to always tell my husband (who is a great dad) but does get a little overwhelmed to remember he is just a baby. I have to remember my husband had never really been around a lot of babies especially for long periods of time so I work with him not against him.
Being a mom has brought more happiness to my life than I could ever imagine. I used to be so worried about the little things and now I dont even give those thing a thought.
I really want to have more babies, but right now I am just happy with giving Joaquin the world!

No comments: